£3,300 + VAT
This kit enables you to provide on-site information and interpretation at open days via your visitors' smartphones. Self-contained and portable it will work at any site as it does not need internet connection or mains power. The range is 250 metres.
The system will run for 8+ hours using the rechargeable battery provided, or can be left on 24/7 using the external mains adapter. Ideal for:
- Archaeological digs
- Outreach activities
- Indoor and outdoor events and exhibitions
The content can be updated on-site - you post text, images and video to it just like social media. The kit comes in a tough waterproof case.
The kit includes:
- Info-Point web generator
- Rechargeable battery (up to 24 hours operation)
- Mains adapter
- High-reach antenna (250m range)
- Tough storage and transport case
- Waterproof posters informing visitors how to connect
- Built in pre-configured Content Management System
- Instruction manual
- 5 year warranty and email/telephone technical support
Kits are available for hire - £500 first week, £180 subsequent weeks. The hire cost includes insurance.